Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hubert Iwaniuk <ne...@kungfoo.pl> on 2009/04/08 15:03:16 UTC

Maven Overview Plugin version 1.4 has been released

Maven Overview Plugin version 1.4 has been released.

http://code.google.com/p/maven-overview-plugin/

Maven Overview Plugin graphs your Maven dependencies. You can use it
in plugin or report mode to generate just graph or integrate with site
generated by Maven respectively.

This release improves filtering:
http://code.google.com/p/maven-overview-plugin/issues/list?can=1&q=la...<http://code.google.com/p/maven-overview-plugin/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-Filtering>

You can now filter by max depth, scope and general artifact
properties, please refer to MOP documentation at
http://maven-overview-plugin.googlecode.com/svn/site/overview-mojo.html

Any questions are welcome at:
http://groups.google.com/group/maven-overview-plugin-discuss

MOP

Re: Maven Overview Plugin version 1.4 has been released

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
well in my case I wanted to try out the plugin first ;-)

Sent from my [rhymes with myPod] ;-)

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Nord, James" <JN...@nds.com>.

Posted by Rémy Sanlaville <re...@gmail.com>.

> as long as the plugin has its own groupId, the artifactId can be any thing.

IMHO, even if the plugin has its own groupId, I agree with Stephen that it's
better to keep the convention :
maven-_____-plugin for o.a.m.p plugins
_____-maven-plugin for other plugins

Rémy

Re: Maven Overview Plugin version 1.4 has been released

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Stephen,

as long as the plugin has its own groupId, the artifactId can be any thing.

-D

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Ehhh,