Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Reynardine <re...@loveable.com> on 2002/10/10 14:10:50 UTC

Axis and Tomcat 3

Hello,

I am new to the list and have checked the Axis FAQ's but cannot find an answer to this question.

Can Axis work on Tomcat 3 ?

I know Tomcat 4 is better but I am using a web host running Tomcat 3 shared by many users who are happy with Tomcat 3.  I would prefer to install and use Axis straight away on this platform.  I prefer not to have to persuade all the users to upgrade to Tomcat 4 just now.

Rey.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm

Re: Axis and Tomcat 3

Posted by Bob Cotton <bc...@synxis.com>.

    Rey> Hello, I am new to the list and have checked the Axis FAQ's
    Rey> but cannot find an answer to this question.

    Rey> Can Axis work on Tomcat 3 ?

We are using Axis with Tomcat 3.0.3 with no problems.

- Bob
--
SynXis Corporation      | bob@synxis.com    | no .sig today.
1610 Wynkoop, Suite 400 | Ph: (303)595-2511 |