Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Hanish Bansal <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/29 12:50:38 UTC

High level consumer stop reading data

Hi All,

We are running kafka-0.8, If kafka node machine's network is restarted or
lost for some time, then high level consumer stop reading data from kafka
even after the network is restarted/working.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Hanish Bansal*

Re: High level consumer stop reading data

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Could you try using 0.8 HEAD? We fixed quite a few consumer bugs from 0.8.0
Beta1 to 0.8 HEAD.

Thanks,
Neha

Posted by Hanish Bansal <ha...@gmail.com>.