Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by R Shekari <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/24 23:01:05 UTC

Re: contributing to Apache

Hey Peter,

Thank you for the reply. I think as of now a good place to start is
documentation. Is there an area I can start? I am going to take a look
again at the Apache website.

Take care,
Ramtin

Re: contributing to Apache

Posted by Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>.
There is no reason to apologize. It is all fine good. We have the tool
for communicating. Which is very important to do.

Where are you looking at? https://wiki.openoffice.org is our Mediawiki.
( short Mwiki).

We have also a Confluence Wiki (short Cwiki)

We have a static Webside.

I am not aware that we have a plan where to go. So maybe start with
making a plan and introduce it to us on the dev Mailiing list (short: @dev)

Or does anyone have a plan what there is to do with the Documentation?
(Except the technical migration see other thread: [1] and [2]

All the Best

Peter

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/55d3059c37c7cfbda14dfeb56e1efec3fad22236f30171004e80728d@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E