Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/05 05:16:29 UTC

Where Do I Put This properties File (internationalization)

I am using Struts and internationalization.  I have
code like:

private static final String OPTION_FILE_NAME =
"mvnplugin_mvnforum_MVNForumConfig";

    static
    {
       ResourceBundle res =
ResourceBundle.getBundle(OPTION_FILE_NAME);
    }

And "mvnplugin_mvnforum_MVNForumConfig" is a
properties file.  Please advice regarding the
directory in which this properties file is supposed to
be.

Re: Where Do I Put This properties File (internationalization)

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
On 03/05/2004 05:16 AM Caroline Jen wrote:
> And "mvnplugin_mvnforum_MVNForumConfig" is a
> properties file.  Please advice regarding the
> directory in which this properties file is supposed to
> be.

It goes in the same place as your *.java code files. As you have it,
there is no directory for it, so it would go in the root directory of
your source code.

If it was called mvnplugin.mvnforum.MVNForumConfig, then you would put
it in your source code under the mnvplugin/mvnforum/ directory.

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian