Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Fabio Riccardi <fa...@xqrl.com> on 2002/04/21 20:56:25 UTC

actual value in PSVI

Dear Xerces developers,

I'm working on a project (an implementation of the W3C XML Query -
XQuery - Language) in which we require typed XML data and I'm using
Xerces to decorate my data with schema information.

XQuery's requirements imply some changes to the current Xerces' PSVI
implementation though and I don't wish to have my own private Xerces to
maintain but rather give back my contributions (if they make sense to
people) to the main distribution.

Question: what is the best way of doing this? Shall just I submit
patches to this list? Is PSVI being actively developed? With whom should
I coordinate? I'd rather like to develop stuff that is of general
utility and that can be easily integrated with the current stuff...

Thank you very much for your help, regards,

  - Fabio