Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 05:03:07 UTC

Continuum reference docs

I'm going to work on publishing reference docs (Javadoc, reports) for
Continuum under the maven.a.o/continuum/ref/$version url.

This weekend I configured UMLGraph to generate diagrams as part of
Javadoc for Archiva [1] and plan to do that also for Continuum.

[1] example:
http://maven.apache.org/archiva/ref/latest/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/maven/archiva/consumers/BaseConsumer.html

--
Wendy

Re: Continuum reference docs

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Wendy Smoak a écrit :
> On 10/16/07, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks!  The site builds locally now, I'll give publishing it another try later.
>
> Success!  It starts here:  http://maven.apache.org/continuum/ref/latest/
>
> (As with Archiva, 'latest' is symlinked to the most recent snapshot
> docs, in this case 1.1-beta-4.)
>
> Some examples of the UMLGraph alternate doclet for Javadoc in action:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/continuum/ref/latest/apidocs/org/apache/maven/continuum/release/ContinuumReleaseManager.html
>
> http://maven.apache.org/continuum/ref/latest/apidocs/org/apache/maven/continuum/web/action/AddMavenProjectAction.html
>
> This does introduce a dependency on GraphViz [1] in order to generate
> the diagrams.  You need the 'dot' executable on your path.  I think
> you can still build the Javadoc without it, you'll just get a broken
> image.
>
> [1] http://www.graphviz.org/

Thanks. I'll add more reports later.

Emmanuel