Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by michaellear <mi...@condotta.co.uk> on 2008/06/18 11:38:58 UTC

Producer Stops Sending messages

Hi

   I wonder if some maybe able to help in some problems we are having when
sending messages to our Broker. I'm new to activemq and as a company we are
looking at introducing it. We are using

unbuntu version 2.6.24
ActiveMQ 5.1
Java 1.6
spring 2.5

I have a spring application that connects to a database and reads 60,000
rows as each row is processed I create a message using springs
jmsTemplate.send with  a MessageCreator creating a MapMessage. This all
works fine for about 5000 messages and then the producer just stops. I've
got DEBUg on and it just stops after ActiveMQSession.send. I changed the
connection string to include wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0 but this
doesn't make any difference except that when this isn't set the DEBUG
InactivityMonitor outputs messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Re: Producer Stops Sending messages

Posted by michaellear <mi...@condotta.co.uk>.
Hi Dejan

   Thanks for your reply and sorry I've took so long to get back but I got
sent onto another project for 2 weeks. I was using the Pooledconnection and
it would seem that the Gotacha's did infact get me!. I've changed this
around and am using JMS not the Spring JMS template for the publishing side
and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks

Mike

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Mike,