Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/11 05:15:26 UTC

Re: Maven Project Info Reports Plugin 3.0.1 release

Thanks a lot Robert

Finally I was able to get back to this task :)

The test was created and fails successfully :) [1]
Then I tried to replace ProjectBuilder with ModelBuilder
Unfortunately it seems impossible :(

ProjectBuilder has method build(artifact)
ModelBuilder doesn't have it :(

Maybe it is possible to pass bundle plugin to projectBuilder somehow?

[1] https://github.com/solomax/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/tree/master/src/it/MPIR-374-dependencymanagement-bundle

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax