Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by royr <ro...@blixem.nl> on 2011/03/16 12:10:48 UTC

Multiple spellchecker

Hello,

I have a problem with the SOLR spellchecker component. This is the problem:

Searching term = Company: American today, City: London (two fields:
copyfield to one: Spell )

User search = American tuday, Londen

What i want is a collation of: American today london. SOLR returns with the
q parameter:

American
Correction: American today

tuday
Correction: American today

londen
Correction: London

Collaction:  American today American today London

SOLR returns with the spellcheck.q parameter:

American tuday londen
Correction: American today

The index of Spell looks like this:
American today
London
google
France
etc.

I want that SOLR makes two parts of terms: ("American today") and
("London"). Both terms have to be checked for spelling, not as one term and
not as three terms.

Can somebody helps me?