Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Skip <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2013/08/22 19:58:37 UTC

Date-time time-dropdown widget

The old Date-time time-dropdown widget allowed entry of the date in the
localized format (MM/DD/YY for the US).  Now it requires the entry to be
YYYY-MM-DD.

I have some fast typists who are used to doing it the old way that are
complaining about the change.  I see the code in HTMLFormRenderer, but I do
not see how the javascript code is hooked up to the control and how the
hidden field is populated and extracted when the form is posted.

Can someone point me to this code so I can evaluate the difficulty of
putting things back the way they were?

Thanks

Skip