Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by kr...@gmail.com on 2014/05/02 20:58:34 UTC

query regarding network server

Hello Team,

I am working on a tool built on eclipse where we use derby database for some operations.But network server stop frequently without our knowledge and thus causes the workflow in the tool to abort.

kindly help us in resolving this.

Thanks&Regards,
Phani.

Re: query regarding network server

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.
On 02. mai 2014 20:58, krishnaphani007@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Team,
> I am working on a tool built on eclipse where we use derby database
> for some operations.But network server stop frequently without our
> knowledge and thus causes the workflow in the tool to abort.
I think you need to provide more detail on what goes wrong. Do you see
anything abnormal in derby.log?

Thanks,
Dag