Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2017/02/22 21:42:28 UTC

Karaf 4.1?

Are we looking at a release of 4.1 soon?  I realize it's sort of a "it'll be done when it's done" situation but I've seen a number of people mention it recently but since the download page isn't showing it I assume they're using a snapshot.  The tone of the recent discussion leads me to believe it may be imminent.

Regards,

Scott

Re: Karaf 4.1?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

I'm updating website this morning (I finalized the release while on
vacation with a limited Internet connection ;)).

By the way 4.1.1 should be out in 3 weeks.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr