Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2010/05/11 08:42:37 UTC

Re: Moving Jakarta Slide and Jakarta Taglibs to the Attic

I've moved the Jakarta retired-taglibs page over to the Attic.

The only remaining task I'm aware of with Taglibs is to update each of
the old sites to say they are retired.

Hen

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7:27 AM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:42 AM, Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I've moved the Jakarta retired-taglibs page over to the Attic.
>>
>> The only remaining task I'm aware of with Taglibs is to update each of
>> the old sites to say they are retired.
>>
> <snip/>
>
> Thanks Hen :-) I presume you'll be running your regex banner insert
> over the Jakarta Taglibs site for that.

Just did. I think I got most of it (I avoid blapping the javadoc as I
don't want to mess with frames). Should sync in an hour or eight.

> Another thing I can think of ATM is we'll need to do the SVN readonly
> and asf-mailer.conf changes.

Done. I took care of slide while I was there.

Hen

Re: Moving Jakarta Slide and Jakarta Taglibs to the Attic

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.