Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by teemu kanstren <tk...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/08 14:53:47 UTC

typo

Hello all,

 I was reading through the Velocity Developer guide the other day. Then I
noticed a few typos. And then I got all excited and read through half of it
looking for more (ok, weird).

 Anyway, here are some notes if someone wants to make the effort to check
them and correct if they are relevant:

"simply pattern" -> "simple pattern"
"convenienient" -> "convenient"
"it is easy to write Java program" -> "it is easy to write a Java program"
"initilizes" -> "Initializes"
"when a method of object in the context thrown an exception" -> "when a
method of object in the context throws an exception"
"so configure" -> "to configure"
"wish.." -> "wish."
"standard java" -> "standard Java"

I did not go through all so carefully but maybe it is useful :) And BTW,
 thanks for the docs and all, they are great! :)

Cheers,
Teemu

Re: typo

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, teemu.  Any chance you can drop these into a JIRA issue so
they aren't forgotten? http://issues.apache.org