Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/16 05:51:38 UTC

Configuration.addPackage(...)

Hi Folks,

I am using hibernate and tapestry.

Might anyone know what happened to the addPackage method ? Inside class Configuration ?

I am searching thru the javadocs and cannot seem to find it.

        <hibernate-version>4.3.0.Final</hibernate-version>

Best regards
and thanks... KEN

RE: Configuration.addPackage(...)

Posted by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com>.
I reimplemented part of it to rreuse the deprecated api

import org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration;

public interface IHibernate4Configurer
{
    /**
     * Passed the configuration so as to make changes.
     */
    void configure(AnnotationConfiguration configuration);
}

    public void configure(AnnotationConfiguration configuration)
    {
        ClassLoader contextClassLoader = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();

        for (String packageName : packageManager.getPackageNames())
        {
            configuration.addPackage(packageName);

            for (String className : classNameLocator.locateClassNames(packageName))
            {
                try
                {
                    Class entityClass = contextClassLoader.loadClass(className);

                    configuration.addClass(entityClass);
                }
                catch (ClassNotFoundException ex)
                {
                    throw new RuntimeException(ex);
                }
            }
        }
    }

Still caught up on

        logger.info(HibernateCoreMessages.startupTiming(configurationComplete - startTime, factoryCreated - startTime));

        logger.info(HibernateCoreMessages.entityCatalog(sessionFactory.getAllClassMetadata().keySet()));

not sure what to do with those... I assume deprecated too.

Re: Configuration.addPackage(...)

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Why don't you ask it on Hibernate mailing list?

http://hibernate.org/community/

This isn't related to Tapestry at all.

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: Configuration.addPackage(...)

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 03:21:53 -0200, nhhockeyplayer nashua
<nh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know this might be the wrong board.

So why did you still post the message? You're just polluting the mailing
list with off-topic stuff in this thread.

> But the hibernate support in tapestry is relevent.

What you've posted isn't related to Hibernate support in Tapestry at all.
It's just about Hibernate.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

RE: Configuration.addPackage(...)

Posted by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry to pollute the board...

It seems to be deprecated but there are no instructions as what to use in place of the deprecated method ?

When I look at the class in eclipse... the method is not in the class.

Best regards
and thanks... KEN