Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Gary Hodgson <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/08 10:18:45 UTC

"Context 0 does not evaluate to a bundle" on "la" command after installing decanter

Hi,

(I posted this on June 27th via the forum but it still has a message: "This
post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.", so I will post it
here aswell...)

I was just playing around with the recent 4.0.0 release and found the
following issue when installing decanter features.

I created a new instance, started it and connected.  Then I ran the
following:

feature:repo-add decanter
feature:install elasticsearch decanter-appender-elasticsearch
decanter-collector-log decanter-simple-scheduler
la

The bundle:list command throws an error: "Context 0 does not evaluate to a
bundle".

The decanter features appear to have installed correctly.

Let me know if I can add any further information.

Best regards,
Gary

Re: "Context 0 does not evaluate to a bundle" on "la" command after installing decanter

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Good to know that you tested Decanter with K4 ;)

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: "Context 0 does not evaluate to a bundle" on "la" command after installing decanter

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The connection (using the key) is OK ?

Maybe it's related to KARAF-3819 (but it looks different).

I gonna dig.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: "Context 0 does not evaluate to a bundle" on "la" command after installing decanter

Posted by Gary Hodgson <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi again

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update Gary.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: "Context 0 does not evaluate to a bundle" on "la" command after installing decanter

Posted by Gary Hodgson <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
What's on your repo ?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: "Context 0 does not evaluate to a bundle" on "la" command after installing decanter

Posted by Gary Hodgson <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Gary,