Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2006/11/09 19:03:36 UTC

Re: servicemix + ode-jbi (invoking remote Webservice) Error : Unknown endpoint

In the deploy.xml file, the referenced services map directly to JBI
ServiceEndpoints.  The "name" attribute of the service element refers to
the JBI ServiceEndpoint.getServiceName() QName and the "port" attribute
refers to the JBI ServiceEndpoint.getEndpointName().

alex

Re: [1/2] servicemix + ode-jbi (invoking remote Webservice) Error : Unknown endpoint

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This is a servicemix related problem.
Please post it to the servicemix users list.

On 3/5/07, Manu Lopez <ml...@intecna.es> wrote:

> [...]
>         at
> org.codehaus.xfire.service.binding.ServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceInvocationHandler.java:71)
>         at
> org.codehaus.xfire.handler.HandlerPipeline.invoke(HandlerPipeline.java:131)
>         at
> org.codehaus.xfire.transport.DefaultEndpoint.onReceive(DefaultEndpoint.java:64)
>         at
> org.codehaus.xfire.transport.AbstractChannel.receive(AbstractChannel.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181ExchangeProcessor.process(Jsr181ExchangeProcessor.java:110)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:489)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:441)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:593)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:174)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:176)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
>         at
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
>         at
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
> WARN  - OdeService                     - Ignoring unknown async reply:
> {MyRoleMex#3670016 [Client ID:localhost-57344-1173087942826-2:0] calling
> {http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService.AutentificaOperation(...)}
>
> I guess this is not an Apache Ode problem, so where should I post this
> message? In servicemix forums? In Xfire forums?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Manu Lopez wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to invoke a local webservice deployed in Glassfish, but I'm
> > getting the same "Unknown endpoint" exception.
> >
> > I attach my Service Assembly. I hope you can tell me what am I doing
> > wrong.
> >

> > Thanks
> >  http://www.nabble.com/file/6890/Autentifica-sa.zip Autentifica-sa.zip
> >

> > Alex Boisvert wrote:
> >>

> >> In the deploy.xml file, the referenced services map directly to JBI
> >> ServiceEndpoints.  The "name" attribute of the service element refers to
> >> the JBI ServiceEndpoint.getServiceName() QName and the "port" attribute
> >> refers to the JBI ServiceEndpoint.getEndpointName().

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [1/2] servicemix + ode-jbi (invoking remote Webservice) Error : Unknown endpoint

Posted by Manu Lopez <ml...@intecna.es>.
[...]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Posted by Waxter <ml...@intecna.es>.