Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by alain desbouvrie <al...@orange.fr> on 2023/02/26 08:34:34 UTC

PHP - connection to localhost

Hi,
This is the first time I try and use this mailing, therefore I am sorry in case I don’t use it properly.
I am running on Netbeans 11.2 on a Mac with MAMP.  I have been uusing this configuration for quite a while with total satisfaction.

For some reason it now refuses to connect to localhost.  I don’t think I have made any change on anything.  It does not look like being related to MAMP since I can run my php project locally  without Netbeans.  I just don’t have any idea what to look at for fixing the issue.  Any help is welcome :)

Alain D

Re: PHP - connection to localhost

Posted by John Lavelle <jo...@jql.co.uk>.
Hi,

In the "Project>Properties>Run Configuration" check that the following:

   - Run As = Local Web Site (running on local web server)
   - Project URL = http://{YOUR site name}/
   - Index File = index.php          // Use the Browse button to find it if
   necessary
   -
   - Advanced should be set to Default

Best regards,