Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org> on 2014/01/12 19:05:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Open Climate Workbench from the Incubator

+1,

Andrew.

--
Andrew F. Hart
http://people.apache.org/~ahart

Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Open Climate Workbench from the Incubator

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
+ 1 (binding).

Suresh

P.S. Apologies to the podling, I have been tardy due to extended time off’s and could not help out recently, but great to see the project graduating.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
+ 1 (binding).

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)