Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/28 16:50:54 UTC

Re: Please help me with link to documentation ... (generics I think)

Hello Aurel,

Maybe this helps:
https://kafka.apache.org/24/documentation/streams/developer-guide/dsl-api.html

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Please help me with link to documentation ... (generics I think)

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
If it's about generics, see
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5297978/calling-static-generic-methods