Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Skip Hollowell <sk...@skipdaddy.com> on 2007/10/15 14:40:54 UTC

[S2] Shopping Cart functionality

Before I go about building some basic shopping cart features in my S2
app, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't reinventing the wheel, if
something of this sort already exists.

I have thousands of old transactions that a user can search for, a list
comes up (using DisplayTag), 50 per page, and the user can then select a
few from page 1, a few from page 3, etc etc, and then choose to perform
a single action on the while set of selected transactions.  There is
not, as of yet, a requirement to be able to save or edit this set for
later use.

Thanks for any pointers as usual.

Skip.