Posted to announce@apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2012/01/26 22:25:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Qpid 0.14 released

The Apache Qpid community is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Apache Qpid 0.14.

Apache Qpid (http://qpid.apache.org) is a cross-platform enterprise
messaging solution which implements the Advanced Message Queuing
Protocol (AMQP, http://www.amqp.org).  It provides brokers written in
C++ and Java, along with clients for C++, Java JMS, .Net, Python, and
Ruby.

Qpid 0.14 is available from our website:

    http://qpid.apache.org/download.cgi

The 0.14 release includes many bug fixes and improvements.  We
recommend that all users upgrade.  A comprehensive list of changes in
the 0.14 release is available here:

    http://qpid.apache.org/release_notes_0.14.html

Thanks to all the users and contributors who have helped to improve
Apache Qpid.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Qpid 0.14 released

Posted by Paul Colby <pa...@colby.id.au>.
Great!! :)

Looks like we still need an RHM store tag :)

ie http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/store/tags/qpid-0.14-release ?

Probably should update
https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/faq.html#FAQ-WhichversionofthestoreshouldIusewhenbuildingagainstqpid0.X%253F
too :)

Thanks!! :)

pc
----
http://colby.id.au

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Justin.

I have just tested the brokers maven artefacts to satisfy myself they
are ok and released all the artefacts via the ASF Nexus instance, so
they should sync to Central shortly.

Robbie

Posted by Sean MacDonald <Se...@sophos.com>.
Hi,

What version of the C++ persistence store should be used with 0.14?

Thanks,

Sean

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.