Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Th...@fairchildsemi.com on 2004/05/17 22:57:59 UTC

Error Handling

Hi All,

How do we capture the error on ANT target, if it does success do one thing
otherwise do other thing. So, basically how do we code this requirement.

I did little bit of try with "failureonerror", "haltonerror" attributes
but it's not accepting those attributes at all.
I would appreciate your ealiest response. Pls. do ask me if you need more
details about the question.

Regards,
Thiru

Re: Error Handling

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Thirumala.Thoka@fairchildsemi.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How do we capture the error on ANT target, if it does success do one thing
> otherwise do other thing. So, basically how do we code this requirement.
>
> I did little bit of try with "failureonerror", "haltonerror" attributes
> but it's not accepting those attributes at all.
> I would appreciate your ealiest response. Pls. do ask me if you need more
> details about the question.
>
> Regards,
> Thiru

This is a user-level question, not one for the developers list.

If you want to catch some exception, use the try/catch taks from
ant-contrib.sf.net