Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Paulo Motta <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/10 15:33:55 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Improve JIRA and Github ticket higyene

Hi folks,

I consolidated the proposal previously discussed on how to improve JIRA
ticket hygiene and visibility on this document [1]. For now I focused on
JIRA to keep things simple, once we have that done we can do the github
part.

I would greatly appreciate the community's feedback and suggestions on this
proposal.

Cheers,

Paulo

[1] -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PDFoHVq_KvZZdMaXJ4HYdpPwaU_5748U-gOCq7Slbao/edit

Posted by Berenguer Blasi <be...@gmail.com>.
Just suggested using jira filters subscription as a low investment
alternative for the POC. Nice initiative imo.

Posted by Joshua McKenzie <jm...@apache.org>.