Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by FJ <fi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/02 09:51:20 UTC

OM running on lower ports

Has anyone gotten OM to run on lower ports like 80 or 443?  One of the
challenges I face is that alot of company block high ports and so when I
sent an invite to connect to my OM running either 5080/5443 or 8443/1935,
they can't connect.

I appreciate any input on how this can be done.

-john-

Re: OM running on lower ports

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mahedi.  Your setting worked like a champ.  Since I will be using
LDAP, I like to trying to get https to work on 443 and RTMPS on 80.  If you
know of a setting please let me know.  I am following the HTTPS/RTMPS work
instruction but changing the port value around.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Mahedi Kaysar <
mahedi.kaysar@insight-centre.org> wrote:

> I did change in http only.
>
> Thanks
> Mahedi
>
> On 2 April 2015 at 20:08, FJ <fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Mahedi.  Is this from from http or https configuration?
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Mahedi Kaysar <
>> mahedi.kaysar@insight-centre.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I was also facing problem like you that was solved by changing two files
>>> bellow:
>>> red5.properties:
>>> http.port=80

Re: OM running on lower ports

Posted by Mahedi Kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org>.
I did change in http only.

Re: OM running on lower ports

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.

Re: OM running on lower ports

Posted by Mahedi Kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org>.
Hi,

Re: OM running on lower ports

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.

Re: OM running on lower ports

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.
Thank Maxim, rejecting as opposed to blocking did decrease the delay
noticeably.

Re: OM running on lower ports

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Or you can set up .....