Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by AnandM <an...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/07/01 09:19:41 UTC

problems with POS

Hi all, i am getting error for DateDimension while running POS. Initally it
was not comming, but now i am getting error provided below.I am able to find
about why it is comming regularly?
2008-07-01 12:54:17,093 (default-invoker-Thread-11)
[GeneralServiceException.java:63 :ERROR]
---- exception report
Error initializing EntitySync Context (Helper name not found for entity
DateDimension)
Exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException
Message: Helper name not found for entity DateDimension
---- stack trace
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: Helper name not found for entity
DateDimension
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.getEntityHelper(GenericDelegator.java:444)
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.find(GenericDelegator.java:2241)
org.ofbiz.entityext.synchronization.EntitySyncContext.getCurrentRunStartTime(EntitySyncContext.java:867)
org.ofbiz.entityext.synchronization.EntitySyncContext.<init>(EntitySyncContext.java:189)
org.ofbiz.entityext.synchronization.EntitySyncServices.runEntitySync(EntitySyncServices.java:79)
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor12.invoke(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.serviceInvoker(StandardJavaEngine.java:96)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.runSync(StandardJavaEngine.java:54)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:395)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:215)
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:149)
org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:69)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Re: problems with POS

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The problem is just what the error message says: you don't have a
helper (datasource) setup for the group that the DateDimension entity
is in. In other words, your delegator definition in the
entityengine.xml file does not have a group-map for org.ofbiz.olap.

BTW, please note that this question has been asked many times, even in
the last week, and there are answers in the archives.

-David