Posted to users@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/09/25 15:51:56 UTC

A Heartfelt Thank You to Our Non-Code Contributors for the Guangzhou Meetup!

Dear Apache DolphinScheduler Community,

I hope this message finds you well and inspired! We are reaching out to
express our deepest gratitude to the remarkable individuals who contributed
to the success of our recent Meetup in Guangzhou. Their dedication and
passion played an integral role in creating a memorable and enlightening
experience for everyone.

Speaker: 代立冬 (David Zollo)

GitHub ID: davidzollo
David Zollo, with his vast knowledge and engaging presentation style,
enlightened us on various aspects of DolphinScheduler and shared valuable
insights, enhancing our learning experience.

Speaker: 杨家良 (Jay Young)
GitHub ID: JaayYoung

Jay Young’s depth of expertise and clarity in communication made his
session both informative and enjoyable. We are grateful for his willingness
to share his knowledge with our community.

Event Organizer: 曾辉 (Niko Zeng)
GitHub ID: Niko_Zeng
A special thanks to Niko Zeng for his tireless efforts and meticulous
organization which were instrumental in the seamless execution of the event.

Event Volunteer: 刘宇星
GitHub ID: pinkfloyds
We extend our gratitude to 刘宇星 for his commitment and volunteer work that
significantly contributed to the smooth flow of the event.

Event Volunteer: 张龙
Affiliation: Airflow Community
张龙 from the Airflow community volunteered his time and efforts to assist in
various capacities, adding value to our meetup.

We would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate their
invaluable contributions. It is the collective efforts of individuals like
them that help in building a vibrant and thriving community.

Please join us in expressing our sincere appreciation to these amazing
contributors! We look forward to more collaborations and continued
community growth.

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834