Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Mark Robinson <ma...@mizar.com> on 2006/11/15 23:39:08 UTC

action and panelTabbed

Hi,

Is it possible to have to have the destination View Id from an action be
a specific pane in a tr:panelTabbed?  What I'm looking to do is have the
user click a submit button and then be directed to a different panelTab?

Mark

Re: action and panelTabbed

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

The panelTabbed/showDetailItem components don't let you do this but
navigationPane(hint="tabs")/commandNavigationItem does let you specify
actions and destinations just like commandButton.

Regards,
Matt