Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ds...@vero.co.nz on 2004/10/29 02:38:32 UTC

RE: I am surprised that no one replied to the question I posted yesterday!!

Return Receipt

   Your       RE: I am surprised that no one replied to the question I
   document:  posted    yesterday!!

   was        DSEARLE/R&SA/NZ
   received
   by:

   at:        10/29/2004 01:38:32 PM

CAUTION - This message is intended for the addressee named above. It
may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute
or disclose it to anyone.