Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/30 16:51:15 UTC

Flatten JSON processor

I just submitted a PR for a JSON flattener processor. It may prove useful
for people who need to ingest complex JSON documents into HBase or
something like that.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2307

The library it uses is ASL according to the author's repo.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Flatten JSON processor

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Mike,

Thanks for the contribution!  I was just talking to someone about
flattening JSON :) Another great processor would be FlattenRecord,
which would handle any format coming in (using a specified
RecordReader). I'm fairly busy at the moment, but hope to review your
PR when I get a chance. In the meantime, anyone else please feel free
to take it!

Cheers,
Matt