Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Pajjuru, Srinivasa" <Sr...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/06/13 16:41:55 UTC

No trusted certificate found

Hi,

     My test scripts are working fine in JMeter GUI.While I'm running
the same test scripts using Ant, It's failing because there is no
trusted certificate found.
All HTTPS samples are failing,rest of them are ok.

How should I specify the certificate using Ant.Which certificate I have
to use.I'm grateful If anyone help me.

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas.

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_az.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_az.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_ax.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.j(DashoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(DashoA12275)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(DashoA12275)
 at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Da
shoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.co
nnect(DashoA12275)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
ava:464)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.followRedirects(HTTP
Sampler.java:632)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
ava:555)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:590)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:578)
 at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted
certificate found
 at
sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.buildTrustedChain(SimpleValidator
.java:304)
 at
sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.engineValidate(SimpleValidator.ja
va:107)
 at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:202)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Das
hoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseX509TrustManager.checkServerTrusted(Das
hoA12275)