Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/09 07:45:36 UTC

A tutorial for JMX integration

Hi folks,

Mark Webb has uploaded a tutorial for JMX integration:

http://mina.apache.org/jmx-integration.html

I am so happy to see people continue contributing documentation for MINA!

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: A tutorial for JMX integration

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.
I'm not talking about JMX =o)

I mean on the core side of things. I remember seeing a comment from Trustin
saying that some things changed from 1.0 -> 1.1 -> 2.0 in regards to API.

Am I wrong?

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.

--
..Cheers
Mark

Re: A tutorial for JMX integration

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.
It would be very helpful if there was a comparison between versions 1.0, 1.1and
2.0, since some things have changed.

This document could also be short and up-to-the-point, just so we can get a

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.

--
..Cheers
Mark