Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by si...@tiscali.it on 2005/07/04 12:36:09 UTC

Tcp connection on tomcat 5.5

Hello everyone,
I'm developing a Java application that is based on a protocol different form
HTTP but that is based on TCP/IP. I'd like to deploy my application on Tomcat
but i don't know how to set the Connector filed in server.xml. I need a connector
that is different than http connector or ajp. Which class should i import,
is this possible in Tomcat to make this operation.Does exist a way to set
a connection based on TCP between tomcat and generic clients. Please help
me!
Thanks in advance,
Simone

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/