Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk> on 2002/06/03 10:14:41 UTC

FW: Need Help with james web server

Im sending this mail to the users list, where I'm sure you'll get an answer.
d.
Posted by Marc Chamberlin <ma...@easystreet.com>.
Anandhan - Two questions...

1. Have you configed James correctly with the address of a valid DNS? This is done in the config.xml file... (See the James FAQs)

2. Have you registered user1 as a valid client of your James server? This is done by telnet to port 4555, logging in as root, and
adding the user to the list of registered users.  (See the James install instructons)

     Marc....