Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/28 07:29:33 UTC

[ODE 1.3.5 branch] CorrelationUnicityTest is not placed under the proper package structure

Hi all,

I noted that the test class org.apache.ode.axis2.CorrelationUnicityTest is
not placed in the proper package structure  in ODE 1.3.5 branch?

--
Best Regards
Sajith

Re: [ODE 1.3.5 branch] CorrelationUnicityTest is not placed under the proper package structure

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sajith,

thanks for letting us know. This is already fixed in trunk, so 1.4 (not
yet released) and greater should not expose this problem.

Tammo

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de