Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wi...@Level3.com on 2001/07/26 19:02:39 UTC

Configuring default context

Hi,

I need help with configuring the context with Tomcat 3.2.2 on Windows NT.
Basically I only want one context with my tomcat server, I had
removed other context from webapps directory except mine and
change the server.xml with this for the context:

<Context path="/"
         docBase="webapps/ROOT"
         crossContext="true"
         debug="0"
         reloadable="false"
         trusted="false"
</Context>

and the AutoSetup ContextInterceptor is running.

Here's my problem, when I start this up on Windows it will
try to load 2 Contexts: Context( ) and Context(ROOT).

Funny thing is, I ran the exact same configuration on
a Sun box running Solaris 2.7, it load up Context( ) only
with no problem.

So, what should I do here?

Thanks,
Wirianto Djunaidi