Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sander Stevens <S....@kpn-is.nl> on 2005/05/09 13:47:16 UTC

Badboy export to jmeter not working?

Hi,

I am recording something in google (just as an example) with BadBoy (v1.5) and export it to JMeter with the built-in funtion. I open JMeter, run the script and notice that only the first request will be executed. No matter what I try to do. If I disable the first, the second will be executed. So both are working, but will not be executed one by one. Something wrong in the export function of BadBoy maybe?

See attached the jmeter log and the jmx file.

Any clues for me?

Thanks,
Sander

Met Vriendelijke Groet,