Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Perry Guo <pe...@reasoon.com> on 2013/01/19 05:00:29 UTC

Chinese catelog name cannot be supported well

Dear,
 1. I create a catalog with Chinese catalog name, after click the item in "Browse Catalogs/Categories", the url is:
    https://127.0.0.1:8443/catalog/control/EditProdCatalog?prodCatalogId=&#38215;&#27743;&#22855;&#32654;
   And in the main section, the "Edit Product Catalog" dialog show "Could not FInd Product Catalog with Id[]". As the following screenshot:

2. Try to search this Chinese catalog in "Search Products" section, cannot find any result.

Could you please help? Thanks.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Perry Guo

Re: Chinese catelog name cannot be supported well

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
For your Ids you should better use Latin characters. You can use Chinese characters for all contents and labels.

Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques