Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Anu Engineer <ae...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/01/03 00:49:49 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Merge RATIS-5 to a new branch and publish the new site

Based on the feedback from the incubator thread, let us cancel this vote. We will fix all the issues and restart a vote by end of the week.

--Anu

On 12/30/17, 2:42 PM, "Elek, Marton" <hd...@anzix.net> wrote:

    Thank you very much the feedback until now.

    I extend the deadline of the vote with one week (5th of January)

      * According to the current activity on the apache mailing lists, most
    of the people are still on holiday. I would like to be sure that
    everybody had the opportunity to check/vote.

      * I will call for review on incubator-general as well (thx the idea
    Tsz-Wo).

    Thanks again,
    Marton