Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> on 2006/03/06 14:47:31 UTC

Refactored classes in *.message

All,

after some heavy editing I completed refactoring of the classes in
org.apache.ws.security.message. These modifications affect the SVN
top only, not the WSS4J versions 1.0 or 1.1.

For more detailed information pls refer to the following wiki link:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx/refactor

I modifed the WSHandler and the Action methods to use the new
refactored message classes. Because all these changes are locally
to WSHandler all classes that inherit from WSHandler are not affected.

Regards,
Werner