Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stephane Bailliez <st...@wanadoo.fr> on 2001/12/16 21:35:35 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer

I would like to propose Erik Hatcher <er...@hatcher.net> as a committer.

In the last months he has demonstrated a great interest to Ant, he is
actively monitoring and contributing to both ant-user and ant-dev, he is the
Ant FAQ maintainer at JGuru and he has contributed a great number of
patches.

In other words, he is doing a tremendous job, so I feel he would be much
better onboard.

So please let's vote so that we can finish this in time for xmas. :-)

Here's mine: +1

Thanks,
Stephane

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:35, Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> I would like to propose Erik Hatcher <er...@hatcher.net> as a committer.
>
> In the last months he has demonstrated a great interest to Ant, he is
> actively monitoring and contributing to both ant-user and ant-dev, he is
> the Ant FAQ maintainer at JGuru and he has contributed a great number of
> patches.
>
> In other words, he is doing a tremendous job, so I feel he would be much
> better onboard.
>
> So please let's vote so that we can finish this in time for xmas. :-)
>
> Here's mine: +1

big +1

---
Cheers,

Pete

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Maugham

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org>.
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <st...@wanadoo.fr>

> I would like to propose Erik Hatcher <er...@hatcher.net> as a committer.
>
> In the last months he has demonstrated a great interest to Ant, he is
> actively monitoring and contributing to both ant-user and ant-dev, he is
the
> Ant FAQ maintainer at JGuru and he has contributed a great number of
> patches.
>
> In other words, he is doing a tremendous job, so I feel he would be much
> better onboard.
>
> So please let's vote so that we can finish this in time for xmas. :-)
>
> Here's mine: +1

And Here is mine: +1

Cheers,
Magesh

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Stephane Bailliez <st...@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

> I would like to propose Erik Hatcher <er...@hatcher.net> as a
> committer.

+1

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> In the last months he has demonstrated a great interest to Ant, he is
> actively monitoring and contributing to both ant-user and ant-dev, he is
the
> Ant FAQ maintainer at JGuru and he has contributed a great number of
> patches.
>
> In other words, he is doing a tremendous job, so I feel he would be much
> better onboard.
>
> So please let's vote so that we can finish this in time for xmas. :-)
>
> Here's mine: +1

+1 from me, with a special honorary mention for doing such a great job
fixing inconsistencies in the whole setProperty() thing.

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Yes ma'am!  :)

    no offense intended.

Erik

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> I love you guys... *blush*  And I'll say "guys and gals" if Diane tosses
> in a +1.  :)

I'll be happy to toss in a +1 -- if you promise never to refer to me as a
"gal".

:)

Diane

=====