Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Obster <mi...@epos-cat.de> on 2007/06/04 16:12:17 UTC

t:navigationMenuItem with icon and label?

Hi,

is it possible to render icon and label together?
I have seen whane I use
<t:navigationMenuItem icon="/pages/images/i_request_start_s.gif"
itemLabel="Antrag" action="buyrequest" />
I only see the icon in the menu, but no label "Antrag" :-(.
Writing it without the icon
<t:navigationMenuItem itemLabel="Antrag" action="buyrequest" />
I get the label "Antrag".

But what should I do if I need both? Anybody have an idea?

Cheers,
Michael

Re: t:navigationMenuItem with icon and label?

Posted by Madhav Bhargava <un...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is a problem with this component. I tried using the same to render
both the icon and the label but then it does not work as expected.

U can use t:commandNavigation2 component instead.

~madhav

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not
know it, but for the sake of defending those that do