Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/01/24 17:49:06 UTC

[Discuss] AccessURLs property in Cluster class

Hi Gayan,

I can see that you have added $subject as a generic List type [1]. May be
we could change this to a specific List type: List<String>, otherwise
developers would not know which type of a list to set. WDYT?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/fea9104848525bc9148d253e69bf66380c62ebbd/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/messaging/domain/topology/Cluster.java

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] AccessURLs property in Cluster class

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great! Thanks Gayan!

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.