Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/04/24 22:39:55 UTC

There's some example of MXRoyale to look at?

I was wondering if there's some example of the emulation components to show
the work done
Something that aggregates all mx and spark components that we have now
emulated?
I'm interested in watch what we have actually.

thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: There's some example of MXRoyale to look at?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
So you mean that ControlsExample are looking wrong and components should
appear? Strange...

Ok, hope someone could take a look, since I think it could be another good
point to make noise in social networks...a good one :)

thanks

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Carlos,

I think these components are going to look ugly for a little while longer.  Also, I have been trying to get them to work for SWF output as well because Alina's app uses modules extensively and having the Flash version verify interfaces could be a huge time savings.  Eventually, I hope that we can replace the views in the emulation components with Jewel views.  The SWF version of the Jewel views don't have to look great, it just has to take up the same space on the screen.  We just want to make sure we can run most of the code paths through the verifier.

If you have time to try mocking the visuals for SWF that would be interesting to see.

I'm mainly saying that I don't think blog posts about these components is going to look nearly as attractive as the Jewel blog posts

My 2 cents,
-Alex

    Hi Alex,

    https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fcarlosrovira&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C052d802e5387439f45f308d5aa871bc1%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636602419622998891&sdata=1BL0npo7ghXprH5aP17Ftt%2BzryTKk9r56uyjdGePObg%3D&reserved=0

Re: There's some example of MXRoyale to look at?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,