Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/03 02:56:10 UTC

[ATTENTION] Apache OODT Source Code Management

Hi dev@, (Val especially)

A wee while ago we decided to migrate the OODT source code over to the
writable Git repository at the following URL

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=oodt.git

I've put up, thanks to a few folk on here, a provisional migration guide
(sorry for the delay).
You can see it below

http://oodt.apache.org/development.html#scm

Please report any problems here and we will help you out.
Thank you, have a great weekend folks.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [ATTENTION] Apache OODT Source Code Management

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.
Yup excellent work Lewis.

Tom

Posted by BW <bw...@mysoftcloud.com>.