Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Michael Griggs <mi...@gridgain.com> on 2017/06/06 07:26:08 UTC

Writing a helper for KafkaStreamer

We made a change [1] that required users to re-write code that uses
KafkaStreamer to initialise tuple extractors.  The re-write is not
immediately obvious, and for simple use cases (streaming single tuples) it
is easy to write a helper function that will make the transition easier.

I intend to raise a JIRA and submit a PR to implement this.

MG

Michael Griggs

Consultant, EMEA

GridGain Systems

Re: Writing a helper for KafkaStreamer

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy, I think it would make sense to identify a few committers who could
review this ticket and reach out to them.

D.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.