Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Gabor Szadovszky <ga...@apache.org> on 2021/04/07 11:55:45 UTC

[Announce] new committer: Gidon Gershinsky

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Parquet
has invited Gidon Gershinsky to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Welcome Gidon!

Re: [Announce] new committer: Gidon Gershinsky

Posted by Tham Ha <th...@emotiv.com>.
Congrats Gidon. Well deserved!

Cheers, Tham

--
Tham Ha Thi
C++ Developer

LEGAL NOTICE
This message (including all attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email
has been sent to you by mistake. If you have received it in error, please
let us know by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies.
This email is also subject to copyright. Any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.
Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other
defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no
warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the
authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
immediately.

Re: [Announce] new committer: Gidon Gershinsky

Posted by Xinli shang <sh...@uber.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Gidon!

--
Xinli Shang

Re: [Announce] new committer: Gidon Gershinsky

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Gidon! :)

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.