Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 12:32:20 UTC

Problem with getRooms request

Hi,

After logging in when I send the getRooms request:

http://demo.dataved.ru/openmeetings/services/RoomService/getRooms?SID=55bc3c4bb04c9f7eff1aa76ef5c26185&start=2&max=25&orderby=name&asc=0

It returns:

<soapenv:Reason xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">
Failed to execute query "select c from Rooms c where c.deleted <> 'true'
AND c.name LIKE :search ORDER BY name DESC". Check the query syntax for
correctness. See nested exception for details.; nested exception is
<openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 nonfatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Failed to execute query
"select c from Rooms c where c.deleted <> 'true' AND c.name LIKE :search
ORDER BY name DESC". Check the query syntax for correctness. See nested
exception for details.
</soapenv:Text>
</soapenv:Reason>

Is the request correct and if it is correct what is the problem??

Re: Problem with getRooms request

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sebastian.. I will use the getRoomsWihtCurrentUsersByListAndType
call.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I think you explicetly have to set the Typed Parameter to a fix type.
That way Axis2 can build the WSDL and a tree for the object.
Wildcards are not allowed in a WSDL file.

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sebastian.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.