Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by AA R <sl...@washington.usa.com> on 2007/01/30 02:12:42 UTC

FOP 0.93 "Invalid property name" error

Hello, for some reason I'm getting a "SEVERE" error for the following code:
<xsl:template match="xyz:Emphasis">
<inline>
<xsl:if test="@bold = 'Y'"><xsl:attribute name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute></xsl:if><xsl:apply-templates mode="TmpRev-phase"/>
</inline>
</xsl:template>

This is the error I get:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(Unknown location): fo:inline, Invalid property name 'fo:font-weight,

followed by a long stack trace.  I wasn't getting this error when I was using 0.20.5, and after further investigation it seems this type of error is happening everywhere the xsl:attribute element is used to create an attribute in the output.  Any idea what the problem may be?

=
J-B Wholesale Pet Supply
We carry a huge selection of designer dog beds. We offer discount prices and never charge any extra shipping costs for oversized items.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=32163d9af04d678d6bddc0e0d7f9b75e